Saturday, October 13, 2007

I WON I WON I WON:..... fuck it.

so, i won something for the first time in my life basically, and not just something like a chocolate bar at the local carneval but a really nice price.. A CRUISE!
yep, a onedaycruise from stockholm to åland and back, with birka line...

so the story behind all this is that i went dancing yesterday, here in växjö, to a band called highlights (www.bandethighlights.se). had a really good night and i signed up for this lottery they had, were u could win a cruise for this coming weekend, with no hope of winning, cuz i never do.., and there i was, by the end of the night, thinking i'll just go to work next weekend instead on a nice cruise, when they all of a sudden actually call MY name!. it took a couple of seconds for me to realize it, but i had WON!
so, what's the problem u might wonder? and i'll tell u that.
the big effing problem is that i HAVE to work next weekend, there's basically no chance for me to get the weekend off since we're only to cashiers, and the other one can't cover for me that weekend, since she's planned to go visit an old friend of hers for a looong time!
i'm gonna talk to my boss (who's probably the best boss in the world) and see if there's anything we can do about it... on monday.. so, let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best, cuz i really wanna go on this cruise!

attans bananer.

No comments: