Friday, April 25, 2008

damn jet lag

so, back from LA, ready to go to work in about 45 minutes and missing California already.
woke up at 4.15 this morning and haven't been able to sleep since then, I'm guessing it's gonna be a looong day at work today.

okay, so i got home yesterday evening, and because of the lack of sleep from my journey, i managed to fall asleep, at least for a couple of hours...

the last week of my trip was just as awesome as the first one, filled with laughter, sun, friends, shopping and everything else that makes life worth living!
Dre has decided to come here around the date of my b-day, which is in two months, so this time i won't have to wait forever until i see her! and knowing that, it didn't feel as bad to leave, even tho it sucked big time in either case. me love LA, there's no doubt about it!







No comments: