Thursday, July 10, 2008

maybe it's time to write something...?

okey, so i guess it's time to write something when i get comments about not having written anything since may..

maybe i should start doing daily posts? really small, short daily posts?
well, we'll see how that works out...:)


soooo, short version of the month that passes unnoticed in this blog:
Summer came, it was hot, i got a tan.
Dre finally came over! YEY! it was awesome!
I turned 21. We had a b-day dinnerparty at mum's
I had a b-day party at home followed by a night of dancing to crappy music at loft.
Dre, Lina, Emmily and I went to Öland, for the dance week. totally rocked! didn't stay the whole week tho, but we got 4 out of 7 nights, not too bad. I think Dre liked the dancing, at least the foxtrot! ;) and we both got ourselves a snuggle buddy each for the last night, which was NICE!
Emmily and I came to the semi finals in the mascerade dancing competition, wearing cheer leader outfits! :D
Dre and I went to stockholm last saturday. Visited Mike and went to a house party. train tickets were sold out on sunday, so we had to rent a car to get back home. a very cute car i might add
Went back to work monday. My Bosses had missed me. I like them. dinner at mum's at night, dre's last night and gustaf's b-day party.
Tuesday off. dropped dre off at the train station around 6 a.m.. SOOO SAD! I MISS YOU GURL!
work wednesday, thursday and here i am now.
Went to see Sex and the City with Lina and Cicci yesterday, pretty good, maybe a 3 out of 5.
Tomorrow it's work and saturday i'm hanging out with Louise, might be going to a step class in the morning, you never know!

Okey, so daily posts from now on?
well, let's just see what happens..:)

ciao!

No comments: