Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today (or tonight might actually be more exact) I've changed to winter tires on the car, all by myself! (or at least almost.. dad showed me how and i got to do it under his supervision) :)
How cool am I??!!

Bowling with H was fun! He's always so much fun to hang out with, with all his stories and jokes.. Too bad you're leaving for Norway, so i probably won't see you until next summer..:(


breakfast with M yesterday was great, talking about everything that's been on our minds the past couple of weeks, it always feels just as good to talk to you! thanks babe! I love you.


Working weekend coming up, probably looking forward mostly to saturday, sunday might be hard.. we'll see i guess... :) and in one week i'll be on my way to Umeå! ih! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you 2!!! massor!
vem var det du bowlade med? Hannes??