Tuesday, September 30, 2008

yep, it's (almost at least) official.
I'm not taking the job.
I told my boss yesterday, and even though she'd hoped until the end that i'd accept the offer, i think she knew somewhere deep inside that i wouldn't.
Now i just have to tell all my colleagues that i'm leaving after new years. Told Fredrik yesterday, and i'm planning on telling everybody friday at the latest.
That's the hardest part, telling all of my friends that i'm leaving and not coming back! :(

------------

Today i'm dropping off lina at the train around noon (she's going on her big backpacking trip) and then i'm going bowling with C. :)

it's a great life! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ojojoj! =)
jag kan ju nästan se er från mig då! ;)
om det är en sen bowling så kan ni ju alltid komma förbi sen! PUSS