Wednesday, August 29, 2007

another day at work

weei, i woke up! I seriously doubted i would seeing how tired i was after yesterday's work.. i think i've slept almost 11 hours, hihi, NICE!
well, yesterday was... hmm.. EXHAUSTING, but fun! and if i remember everything i learnt yesterday today, i'm seriously amazing! ;)
got there around 9 a.m and left around 7.20 p.m, wooohaa, a looong day full of new impressions, new facts, and new knowledge. :)
i like it tho! the ppl i work with are cool, the boss is funny PLUS i don't have to wear tight pants! (regardless of my mum trying to convince me otherwise...) I LOVE THIS PLACE! I'll have to endure wearing tight pants for another day tho, i have my baggy ones at my mum's and i spent the night at my sister's (five minutes from work, by bicycle, YEY!)

marie and sanna came home from l'italia yesterday, welcome home you guys! Mi mancate!
M, call me when u get better so we can hang out!

well, time to get to work i guess... but first: BREAKFAST!
todelooooo

No comments: