Thursday, August 30, 2007

you can stand under my umbrella...

weei, i got a siba-umbrella from my boss today! so from now on i'm a walking commercial post..:) (at least when it's raining, and, since we're talking about sweden, that's basically all the time!)
job today was a bit slow, i guess i have to get used to that, it's not always gonna go as fast as my first day...

hihi, my sisters are doing stuff with lina's hair, right now she looks kinda like a mixture between a baldie with a really bad wig and a barbie doll (ever seen a barbie dolls's skalp? then u know what i'm talking about) and don't be alarmed, they're only doing some highlights...:)


need to start doing exercises for my shoulder aswell, it kinda hurts as soon as i do anything at all, and it sucks... and if i'm gonna be able to dance at the marathon next weekend i'll have to get started right about... NOW!
so, time for pilates!

tjingeling!

No comments: