Sunday, September 2, 2007

it's raining men...or not..

shit and OMG and wtf and WHY does it rain all the F***ing time???

seriously, why oh whyyy doesn't the rain stop falling? It's been raining all day long, and probably all of yesterday too.. and it sucks, for sure!
no wonder ppl here get depressed during fall, the sun never shows! baaaaaaaaah

so, the weekend passed almost unnoticed.. worked all day on friday and spent the night at emilia's, we had a good night, just like old times :)
worked saturday, got home to my sister's, waited there for about an hour b4 we went to my mum's place to have family dinner.. i was, so to speak, the 7th wheel.. ( my mum and her boyfriend plus my two sisters and their boyfriends.. me and my tragic single life..) so i decided to do something about the situation and went to a party instead.. my old class mate turned 20, and in sweden, 20 is something to celebrate! :) it was fun and after a night with waaaay to little sleep i went back to work to finish my job week with a 4-hour shift.. sweet..
so, tomorrow's my day off, i'm gonna hang out with my darling marie, FINALLY!
and after that it's all work tue, wed, and thursday.. and then...
DANCE MARATHON!!! (yey!)

No comments: