Saturday, September 15, 2007

i'm officially moving in!

it's official, my sister and i are gonna be roomies, or at least "apartmentieees" :)

I'm moving in this weekend, and will be paying half of the rent from now on and it feels good, i think i wont feel as much like a visitor in someone else's house from now on...


we've planned some changes to make my room more livable,as an example i'm getting a little set of drawers where i can put my clothes and a shelf of my own in the bathroom, PLUS emmily is probably gonna move her "office/computer room" from my room into the spare room..

(if u're wondering the apartment is pretty big, two bedrooms, one livingroom, a big kitchen and another room (which we use as a "hobby/sewing/storage room") and of course a bathroom..;)


the week passed quickly.. on thursday i hung out with olof after work, we made dinner for his family and then took a bike ride down to the lake and enjoyed an ice cream..:)

Friday night was spent with my marie, we did nothing really, just talked for hours..:D

<3

tonight we're going daaaancing! yeye! Some ppl are coming here first, and we're gonna have dinner and some dance lessons for the beginners.. ih! it's gonna be fun fun fun!

and tomorrow, it's off to my dad's, just to hang out and chill for a little, and monday is the day when i go to Lund to visit Lisa and NIK! (who's visiting from LA!!!) looking forward to seeing him a lot, speaking english again and just remember the good old times!


time to start preparing dinner, todeloooo!

No comments: