Monday, September 3, 2007

today, everything seems too far away





a day off work and all of a sudden my "homesickness" comes back and settles in my stomach..


feels like i've been away from "home" more than a month, feels more like.. i dunno, maybe 3 or 4 .. weird.


i miss all of you over there and the fun times we had together, i miss playing v-ball, i miss dancing like crazy at brennan's, i miss going to my italian class with the guys, i miss riding my dear bike along the beach, i miss the BEACH and the sun and the palm trees...


saw something on TV from Santa Monica yesterday, and it felt like someone just had run a knife through my heart.. gosh..




well, today is a brand new day and seeing marie for the first time in 7 months is probably gonna make everything feel a lot better!


<3




hold me when i'm here,
right me when i'm wrong,
hold me when i'm scared,
and love me when i'm gone

No comments: