Monday, September 3, 2007

sing for lilfe, sing for looove, lalalallaaa

today was, even tho i had a depressing morning, a good day..!
much thank to my lovely marie:)
bowling kinda became second priority while we discussed the most important happenings in our lives, who's dating who and whatever was on our minds..
grabbed a snack at "askelyckan" ( a cosy little coffee shop downtown) and just talked and hung out, it's been waaay to long!
LOVE

dad and i went over to visit my grand dad, who's han an hip operation done, for a little while b4 my sister came to pick me up to go to choir practice! OMG, you may think, and yes.. it was a first, but it was fun! seems like a good way to keep developing my voice, and i get to spend some more time with my sisters..:) anyways, it's a gospel choir, so all the songs are really good and fun to sing!

well, time for bed.. i have a rediculously long day at work tomorrow..
(staff meeting after closing)

sleeptightyouguys!

2 comments:

lisa said...

<3

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory